Subaru Portable Generator 7,500 Watt
- Electric start with recoil back-up.
- User friendly control panel with GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupt) receptacles help ensure operator safety and is OSHA compliant.
- Receptacles include two 20 amp GFCI duplex, one 30 amp twistlock, and one 120V/240V 30 amp twistlock.
- Hour meter keeps track of the hours of operation and keep track of important maintenance levels that need to be performed on the equipment.
- An AC circuit breaker automatically interrupts the current flowing through when it exceeds the trip rating of the breaker, protecting the generator for an overload.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation System (AVR) system provides a precise voltage control output on the generator. This system is more suitable for delicate electronic equipment like computers.
- Technologically-Advanced Overhead Cam (OHC) Engines offer quieter operation, easier starting and increased longevity.
- Copper Windings ensure high-performance with maximum surge capacity.
- GFCI and Twist Lock receptacles enhance operator safety.
- Two-Wheel Kit provides enhanced portability and convenience.
- Large metal Fuel Tank with Strainer provides extended run times between refills.
- Easy to read fuel tank gauge helps the operator monitor fuel levels.
- Each muffler includes a US Forestry-approved spark arrestor.
- Low oil shutdown that shuts off the engine when low oil level is detected.
- SGX7500E features a 14 HP EX40 Overhead Cam Engine.
There are no reviews yet.