The Toro TRX-26 is ideal for utility workers, irrigation contractors and plumbers looking for the power of a ride-on trencher, with the maneuverability and control of a walk-behind. Easy-to-use control system doesn’t require jerk-style steering like handle bar trenchers. Three simple controls operate all traction and trenching functions. Simple controls are easy for beginners to learn quickly. Similar to Dingo TX and STX stump grinder Control System. Pivoting head provides high ground clearance during transport.
• Allows for zero turn capability
• Provides a low center of gravity and large footprint
• Increased stability on side hills
• Eliminates tire ruts and flat tires
• Operates in wet & soft ground conditions.
• Get to the most challenging stumps